How to rent a car in Yerevan
There are several ways to rent a car in Yerevan:
- At the place of arrival (during the holidays there may not be any cars, or expensive options will remain). You can find the addresses of rental companies through a search engine, or simply on a Google map (do not forget to read the reviews)
- Book you car in advance to through gocarsnow.com to get the best car rental deal
- My option is to book in advance with Gocarsnow.com On rental cars, the price is 10-20% lower and you can compare prices in different companies as well.
What you need to have to rent a car in Armenia
- Driver’s license. If your ID is duplicated in Latin letters, then an international license is not necessary.
- A credit card is necessary. The name on the credit card should be the same as on your driver’s license or on your ID (passport).
- Passport or another ID. By the way, I sent documents in advance (passport and driving license) by e-mail, so issuing a car for us was very fast.
- Voucher – if you made a rental online.
Why did I decide to book a car with gocarsnow.com?
I didn’t want to rent on arrival, because of the holidays and really prefer to plan everything in advance.
Then I checked the sites of rental offices (both local and international) directly and compare them with the prices on gocarsnow.com As a result, I booked Volkswagen Polo (manual) in TravelCar via gocarsnow.com because of the best price and additional driver as a free bonus. Otherwise, I read a lot of enthusiastic reviews about this company on Google. This was the most profitable option. By the way, communication with company representatives was very pleasant, they answered and were ready to help, both in email correspondence and in the office when renting. By the way, we had the upgrade and got a car with automatic transmission!